Wednesday, 28 June 2017

The Two Halves Micro Pub Margate

Just had Josh here to see me before opening up the pub. Evidently Shaun was playing golf when Josh surprised him the 9th hole. Walking out from behind  some bushes with Shaun's daughter Leanne. Somewhat of a surprise because Shaun Was due to be picking her up from Heathrow on Saturday. See Shaun you and Jackie had been lied to. So had we, our daughter arrived in time to be in on the surprise. I had only been saying ten minutes before Leanne arrived she wasn't due until until the weekend. So Welcome Home Leanne


1 comment:

  1. Hello Don :) That must have been a wonderful surprise for Shaun. Both views of the beer and the scenic view are lovely. Denise xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed