Wednesday, 6 September 2017

Ross Andrews and Darren Lewis back at the Pie Factory Gallery 22nd September 3rd October

From Ross's Facebook Page :-

We would like to invite you to our exhibition being held at The Pie Factory, Margate starting on Friday 22nd September to Tuesday 3rd October.
Both Darren and I will be exhibiting a wide range of our art and photography for you to come along and enjoy. We will be there daily from 10.00 - 18.00 - pictures and painting will be available to purchase.
We look forward to seeing you all.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like it will be a very enjoyable evening. Hi Don, thought I would drop in and say hello :) Denise xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed